Monday, June 9, 2008

Kitchen templated and fun finds...

I spent about 5 hours at the house today while the granite guys templated for the kitchen counters. I was there about 8am, but I guess it was closer to 9:30am before they found the place. They worked for 3.5 hours and then took photos of the different entries into the house so the people installing the granite will be prepared for getting the counters into the house in 2 weeks. They will have to come back after the master bathroom cabinets are installed to template for the counters in the bathroom. It certainly was a hot day to be hanging out at a house with no A/C installed yet, but I got a lot of reading done!

So, I found some interesting items online a few days ago that I decided were fun enough to share with all of you. I'm not even sure now what I was searching for that I ran across these, but I thought they were great! I was probably hanging out online when I was laid up on the couch with my injured back.

I think this is a great bench! I used to collect cow things, so that may explain the theme of my fun finds!Isn't this a fun table? I somehow don't think DH will go for it... how about in front of the fireplace between 2 chairs??
I thought this lady would look great out near our driveway so people could see her as they drive up...or, we could move her around the property and have her in different locations in the woods...I think she's awesome! If we had her, DH wouldn't have to install a flag pole! :-D

No comments: