Friday, December 14, 2007

Foundation started!

DD and I drove out today to see if any progress had been made on the foundation despite all the rain, and were pleasantly surprised to see that the footers had been poured and the cement block was being delivered. This is the outline of the guest bedroom corner of the house (the indented area to the top right is the front door and the indented area down from the bedroom corner is the guest bath):

This is the angle in the kitchen which will be all windows:

And we have lots and lots of MUD! I now keep a pair of boots in the trunk of my car and when I'm ready to leave I step into grocery bags and take my boots off inside the bag - plop the bags in the trunk and no need to find a place to wash the boots off! I'm not sure how some of these machines can still move with all the mud that is caught up in their tires/tracks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ya to death, but I cannot visualize you in muck boots! LOL