Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rain, rain, go away...

Well, the rain continues. I don't know what, if anything, has been done at the site because of all the rain we've had. DD comes home from college tomorrow so we'll probably drive out so she can see what's been done. The photos are nice, but it's still hard to tell what things really look like.

I think I've finalized the kitchen appliances. Most of them will be Jenn-air, with the exception of the cooktop and refrigerator. The handles on the refrigerator look very similar in style to the Jenn-air handles, so it shouldn't matter that they are different brands. The cooktop has no handles or knobs so it will go with anything.

Here is the refrigerator that I want (mine will never look this organized though):

It is an LG French door refrigerator. I love that it will be easy to get large trays of food in it for when we entertain.

The electric cooktop is a Bosch with a 12" triple element with extra high power to boil water and cook at high temps easier:


This is the Jenn-air wall oven. There will be two single ovens, one under the cooktop and a secondary one. The main one will have convection bake and other features; the secondary one will be a "normal" oven.

The dishwasher is also a Jenn-air, but I'd like to go look at the one I have in mind in person before I finalize the choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...

1) THANKS FOR SHARING WITH YOUR 'FRIENDS'....HAD TO HEAR ABOUT THIS THRU THE BACKDOOR, WHICH I MAY ADD I DON'T SEE LISTED AS A CHOICE YET???

2) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

3) Love the hair!

4) Fridge....definitely go withthe freezer on the bottom in whatever you choose - it's the best as "WE" approach 40!

I will continue as I review the photos (PS - not much snow here - just sleeting now)