Sunday, August 5, 2007

Interesting items...

Since I've been on the internet a lot to research appliances and sinks and all kinds of things, I've run across some really interesting items. I thought I'd share some of them with you...

Here is a fun aquarium sink:

When we found out it cost $6,000, we decided it wasn't for us!

How about this couch? I saw this on someone else's house blog:

You can find the directions for making this couch at:

How about red glass stairs?
A funky glass shower enclosure? Well, I guess it doesn't really enclose...


Concrete countertops?


What fun!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the sea scape for the shower wall and also the cabinet top. It is always fun to surf the internet for new house stuff.

Christine Thresh said...

What fun things you have found. I put a link to your blog in my blog post today. I can't resist the sod couch.