Saturday, April 12, 2008

We have walls!

Brick is going up on the front of the house and our front door has been uncovered...
We have walls! This is the kitchen wall, looking out over the future patio area...
Drywall in the family room, everywhere but on the fireplace...
The ceiling in DH's study...looks like the fan extension pole will need to be pretty long in order for the fan blades to clear the ceiling.
Photo of my closet, looking up at it from the great room...
Detail on the corners of the brick...
Shot of the back and side of the house...there is quite a bit of hardie plank up on these sides, but not much brick.
It's time to decide on interior paint colors. I think we know what we want in our bedroom (Sherwin Williams Quietude - this is the color currently in our bedroom and I love it - it changes from blue-green to green-blue depending on the lighting in the room at any particular moment) and in the great room (again, we like what we currently have - I can't think of the name of it, but it is a very gray purple), but the rest of the colors are a mystery at this point! What is your favorite paint color? (We prefer cool color tones, if that helps you choose!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*We* prefer cool color tones?? Wait, yes, I forgot you told me that but now I remember :-)

Marshal