Monday, August 25, 2008

Bits and pieces...

My mom and I mostly goofed off yesterday while DH ran wires around our house to various electronic devices. After church and lunch at Eat 'n Park, Mom and I went for a swim in the pool. The temp was 79-80 degrees and felt nice after we got in. Those first few minutes were a tad chilly, but not nearly as cold as it was when DD and I swam in it last week! Now I have a sunburn...

Sunday evening, Mom and I headed to Leechburg, PA to hear the Kiski Community Band play a concert in the gazebo. It was a very nice evening with enjoyable music.
The landscapers were here bright and early this morning. They worked on the seat walls (part of the deck) today and got the stone put on one of the walls...
They got started on the second seat wall, but didn't get it finished...
And DH got to take a dip in the pool tonight. The water temp was up to 90 degrees this evening and was about 87 when he was swimming.
Mom and I did some shopping for the house today, as well as stopping for groceries. My goal for tomorrow is to get some work done in my sewing studio. For some reason, every time I start to work on it I get sidetracked with something else that needs to be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The water temp is that high already?! It must be a heated poll.

Anonymous said...

pool - I can spell!