Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And the landscapers returneth!

Wow! What a surprise! I thought for sure the landscapers wouldn't be back to finish the patio area for a week or two - it's only been 2 days! They sealed the gaps between the two seat walls and the deck...
And the gaps around the two columns...
The rest of the travertine arrived and they cut the remaining pieces to fill in the triangle...
They didn't seal the gap between the seat wall and the travertine. My guess is that they need to let the pavers that they just installed dry before they fill in this gap...
They filled in the other planter with soil (thought I took a photo of it, but I don't see it anywhere - hmmmmm), but they didn't spread the top soil yet. The Bobcat and some of their other equipment is still here, so I suspect that they will be back tomorrow to finish up.

No comments: