Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just a quick update!

I'm heading out to the house tomorrow morning to watch the kitchen granite installation, so I should have some updated photos tomorrow. I'm hoping that there has been a lot done since we were last out there...

DH spoke with the builder yesterday and they were building the supports in preparation for pouring the concrete - driveway, threshhold pads, front steps, etc. He thought they would pour the concrete today - my first thought was "Oh, no! They won't be able to install the counters on Friday morning because they won't be able to drive up to the house with a newly poured driveway!" I truly hope that I'm wrong and the counter installation will go smoothly, as planned.

We found a small accent table to put between the two red chairs that we bought for the family room (in front of the fireplace). The base lights up...I guess that means that DH will need to put an outlet in the floor there.

Countdown to moving day: 19 days and counting!

No comments: